Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Amber times are false even in non photoenforced intersections

I noticed something odd about the red lights in Long beach LI NY. I will not name the intersection yet I will video tape it and add it here. I just don't want long beach to change timing before I get chance to tape it. This means that not only does the local government make money in photo enforcement intersections. They also covered regular intersections and the timing seems to be even less in these intersections then in the photo enforced one's.


PS I would love it if You could send info and or video on the timing of the lights in You area. You can use Your cell phone and email them to info@smokescreenplate.com
we will add them to the blog.

to see more on this topic go to National motorist association You have to see this

Please don't road rage go to PlateWire to report the plates of bad drivers. This will help you get it off Your chest.

No comments: