Saturday, December 8, 2007

Unfair Red Light Cameras snap unjust photos

My brother and i were driving and i stoped with front tires just over the white line. I seen the flash and look to see who set it off only to find that it might have tried to take my plate eventhough i stoped not in the cross walk but just over the white line by three inches. So if this is true they are really going to far as to fear us to stop then have a secret plan that even if you try to follow thier rules you will get fined from a ticket in the mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't havе a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for
bοok-marking anԁ addіng yоur RSS feed tо my
Google account. І loοκ forwarԁ to frеѕh updates and will shаre thiѕ
websіtе wіth mу Faсebook group.
Chat sοon!

Feel free to ѕurf to my website ..
. www.Preisvergleich.shop-Netz.de
my web page > Vapor Ultra E-Cigarettes

Anonymous said...

Hi there, all the time i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the
daylight, for the reason that i love to find out more and more.


Also visit my website - bmr calculator